Do you know what Il computer è bloccato ISP Virus is?
Il computer è bloccato ISP Virus is the term used to refer to one of the misleading warnings generated by Trojan Revoyem, which is another screen locker in wild. Il computer è bloccato ISP Virus is an Italian variant of the threat, and it is targeted at Italian-speaking computer users. Unlike the majority of ransom warnings distributed by Reveton or Urausy, the warning has few emblems of authoritative institutions of the country; however, it does contain some inappropriate pictures which are supposedly retrieved from the websites that have been visited by the suspect. The fact that the headline of the warning reads “POLIZIA DI STATO” does not prove that the warning is reliable. Il computer è bloccato ISP Virus is a scam, and the sooner you remove from the PC, the better because various new undesirable files may be download surreptitiously.
According to the warning, you are suspected of viewing prohibited material, such as adult pornography and child pornography; as a result, you are said to be obliged to pay a fine. By paying the fine, you will supposedly regain access to the system; however, there is a much safer way to unlock the computer. In order to remove Il computer è bloccato ISP Virus from the computer, you should implement a spyware removal tool because Il computer è bloccato ISP Virus is as malicious as Guardia Civil virus, Cyber Command of Nevada virus (distributed by Urausy), and any other ransomware infection.
Il computer è bloccato ISP Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
It does not matter what money paying method is given; Ukash, Paysafecard, and MoneyPak are online payment services that are required to be used for sending th money, and they can be used safely only on particular websites. If you find a message or warning saying that you have to enter the code of some voucher, ignore it because it is likely to be a hoax.
As to the removal of Il computer è bloccato ISP Virus, it will be effortless if you install SpyHunter, which a powerful spyware removal tool. It will easily eliminate the malicious infection and shield the system against various computer threats, including browser hijacker, rootkit Trojans, and many other threats.
Il computer è bloccato ISP Virus Removal
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the computer.
- Once the BIOS splash screen loads, tap the F8 key.
- Using the up/down arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download the spyware removal tool.
- Install the application and scan the PC to detect Il computer è bloccato ISP Virus.
- Restart the computer.
- Tap the F8 key once the BIOS startup information appears on the screen.
- Using the arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Click the Yes button when the dialog box pops up.
- Click Start.
- Launch the Run command.
- Type in msconfig and click OK.
- Open the Startup tab and click Disable All.
- Click Apply.
- Download SpyHunter at http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Restart the computer
- Install the program.
- Remove Il computer è bloccato ISP Virus.
- Press the Window key.
- Click the Internet Explorer tile.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download the recommended software.
- Install it and scan the PC.
In non-techie terms:
Il computer è bloccato ISP Virus is a dangerous ransomware infection which locks the system up and seeks to convince the user that she has to pay a particular fee in order to regain access to the system.
Aliases: ISP Virus.