Do you know what Ievbz.com is?
Ievbz.com is a computer infection classified as adware, although it may be related to a whole number of malicious threats. This infection functions just as Trustedoffer.com - it displays pop-up messages that urges users to subscribe a service that cannot deliver. It is important that you remove Ievbz.com from your computer immediately; otherwise you may face dire consequences. Run a full system scan with SpyHunter right not to figure out which dangerous files you need to delete from your PC.
The most dangerous thing about Ievbz.com is that this application might be related to dangerous computer infections such as Trojans or rootkits. In case of a rootkit association, the infection may be hiding in your system for a considerable period of time before you even notice it. Ievbz.com is also known to be associated with Sirefef family of Trojan infections, which means that if you see Ievbz.com pop-ups appear when you browse the Internet, it is the first sign that something is terribly wrong with your computer. Do not forget that Sirefef is a multi-component family of Trojan infections that enter user computers in order to steal their financial information.
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Ievbz.com specializes in making money as well. It redirects you to a number of suspicious websites in order to generate traffic and to make you click on embedded links. There are also pop-ups that appear when you open specific websites, such eBay, IMDB, YouTube and so on. That is not to say that these websites are infected. Your browser is infected with Ievbz.com, and it is modified in a way that whenever you open a site from the list, the advertisements will pop up on your screen.
The pop-ups urge you to take a quiz or to register in order to receive a prize, but it only collects your phone number, in order to charge you for a service that you do not need. Therefore, you must close the pop-up and keep away from Ievbz.com altogether. Also, you should avoid downloaded programs from third party websites, because freeware that comes from unofficial pages are often bundled with unwanted applications.
To remove Ievbz.com from your computer, you should invest in a powerful antimalware tool that will help you delete the adware automatically. Subsequently, you will also be able to protect your PC from similar infections. Also, remove any unfamiliar applications via Control Panel, and restore your browser to default settings in order to get rid of the annoying redirections.
How to remove unwanted program
- Move mouse cursor to the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings on Charms bar and go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program and remove undesirable programs.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Open Start menu and go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program and delete unwanted programs.
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Select Add or remove programs and uninstall undesirable applications.
How to reset browser settings
- Press Alt+X and go to Internet options.
- Open Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Select Delete personal settings and press Reset.
- When the reset is complete, click Close and OK.
- Press Firefox button and go to Help.
- Click Troubleshooting information.
- Click Reset Firefox in a new tab.
- Click Reset Firefox again and wait.
- Click Finish when the reset is complete.
- Press Alt+F and click Tools.
- Select Extension and remove unwanted plugins.
- Click Settings on the left and select Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Click Set pages and change your home page. Click OK.
- Select Manage search engines under Search.
- Set a new default search engine and press Done.
In non-techie terms:
Ievbz.com is an adware infection that can seriously damage your computer if you do not remove it on time. The adware is related to a whole number of malicious computer threats, so you need to make sure that Ievbz.com is removed from your system ASAP.