Do you know what Iadah.co.uk is?
Iadah.co.uk is a search engine that is classified as a browser hijacker. Although it is possible that this search tool will be installed onto your web browsers on its own, our research team has found that it could also be introduced to you along with the Iadah Toolbar. We advise deleting the toolbar along with the browser hijacker, and you can read this report to learn all about this procedure. Our research team has analyzed this suspicious software in the internal lab, and the findings are represented in this report. If you cannot wait to remove Iadah.co.uk from your operating system, you might want to jump straight to the instructions below, but we encourage you to inform yourself about the threat first.
When you download the Iadah Toolbar, you will be informed that the publisher of the installer is E-KANOPI, but the product information states that the publisher of the toolbar is DevNet. You might come across another company name if the program is introduced to you by an unfamiliar third-party software distributor that is spreading a bunch of suspicious pieces of software at the same time. According to our malware researchers, a third-party installer is most likely to be the culprit of the Iadah.co.uk installation, and the hijacker might be followed by third-party malware. Do you know if you need to delete malicious threats from your operating system? Considering that malware can hide or represent itself in a misleading manner, we strongly recommend installing a malware scanner to inspect your operating system.Iadah.co.uk screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Is Iadah.co.uk a reliable and a useful search provider? Our malware analysts agree that it is not. On top of that, it can hijack your browser in an illegal manner, and that is the biggest reason to delete it from your web browsers. Considering that this hijacker is most likely to come bundled with malware, we advise scanning your operating system first to check if you need to delete any other threats. If you realize that you will not get out of the situation yourself, do not hesitate to implement anti-malware software that can automatically delete Iadah.co.uk along with all other threats. Even better, this software can maintain full-time protection to ensure that malicious programs cannot slither in again. Note that if you decide to follow the guide below, you must uninstall the toolbar before you modify the homepage and default search provider settings. Also, do not forget to scan your PC afterward.
Uninstall Iadah Toolbar
- Open the Start menu by clicking the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Open the Control Panel menu and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the undesirable application and click Remove.
Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
- Simultaneously tap Win+R keys to launch RUN.
- Enter Control Panel to open this menu and then go to Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the application you wish to get rid of and choose Uninstall.
- Open the browser and tap Alt+T keys to access the Tools menu.
- Select Manage Add-ons and then move to the Search Providers menu.
- Set the desired provider, Remove the unwanted one, and click Close.
- Tap Alt+T again and choose Internet options.
- Click the General tab and overwrite the URL in the Home Page area. Click OK.
- Open the browser and tap Alt+T keys to open the Tools menu.
- Click Options to open the about:preferences menu in a new tab.
- In the menu on the left click General and then overwrite the URL under Home Page.
- In the menu on the left click Search and, first, set the preferred search provider.
- Select the undesirable search provider and click the Remove button below.
- Open the browser and tap Alt+F keys to access a menu with different Tools.
- Select Settings and, first, move to the On Startup menu.
- Select Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Click Set pages and overwrite the undesirable UL. Click OK.
- Navigate to the Search menu and click Manage search engines…
- Set the desired provider, click X on the undesirable one, and then click Done.
In non-techie terms:
Iadah.co.uk is a search engine that can either hijack your browsers on its own or that can be installed along with the Iadah Toolbar. The manual removal guide above shows how to erase the hijacker and the toolbar from your operating system because this software is too suspicious and unreliable. The good news is that it is not that useful either, and so you should have no problem parting ways with it. Although it is possible to erase this software manually, our research team advises utilizing anti-malware software; not just because it can erase all threats simultaneously and automatically, but because it can maintain full-time protection as well. Start a discussion below if you want to ask us questions.