Do you know what HypeNet is?
HypeNet is an extension you may run on your personal computer thinking that it will assist you with online savings. Even though it is presented as a beneficial tool on hypenet.info, it is most likely that you will find the program running on the PC before visiting this particular page. The download link on the site does not work and its creators choose software bundling to proliferate it. Due to this, most decide to delete HypeNet, and this is the right decision. If you do not remove the program, soon enough data regarding your virtual activity could be shared with unknown parties.HypeNet screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
As you may have discovered already, HypeNet has been developed by SuperWeb LLC. This company is well known to virtual security researchers because such infamous applications as Webporpoise, MarketResearchHelper or Gearscroll also belong to it. The applications created by the company run in the exact same manner. Once they are installed alongside other software, they use their own cookies and enable the ones of third parties to collect information about your virtual activity. You can delete these cookies; however, in that case there is no point in running the extensions at all. The cookies are meant to help the creators of advertisement supported software to profile you and determine what ads and deals you want to see. Of course, if you do not remove HypeNet cookies, it does not mean that the represented offers will be interesting or, most importantly, reliable.
If you run applications affiliated to third parties, you run a risk of endangering your own virtual security. Not all parties are transparent and not all work to assist you. We recommend HypeNet removal because the third parties linked to it could present unreliable ads and collect information about you without you even realizing it. Have you deleted HypeNet using the manual removal guides already? In some cases this could be enough; however, in other cases adware may remain active. Use automatic malware removal software to ensure that all threats are eliminated.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Move the cursor to the left of the Task Bar and click Start.
- Open the Control Panel and then go to Add or Remove Programs.
- In the menu on the left select Change or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Now move to Uninstall a program to find the installed software.
- Right-click the application you wish to remove from the PC.
- Select Uninstall to complete the removal process.
Delete from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key to access the Metro UI screen.
- Right-click on anywhere on the background and select All apps.
- Now move to Control Panel and select Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the program you wish to remove and select Uninstall.
In non-techie terms:
You should delete HypeNet from the browsers because it is not a useful program and it is not secure either. You could become a victim of private data theft if you kept the suspicious application running, and so we recommend immediate HypeNet removal. Use the instructions above to delete the program and then install the automatic removal software (use guides below) to eliminate the remainings of the threat.