Do you know what Holasearch.com is?
Once your browsing sessions are disturbed by unauthorized redirecting to Holasearch.com, you need to scan your PC with a reliable spyware scanner and delete the malicious browser hijacker which has been infiltrated by cyber criminals. Do you think that the site presented as a search engine is completely safe to use? This illusion may arise once you notice such familiar search modules as Search, Images, Videos, Mail, News, Maps and Calendar. The menu looks identical to the one of Google search engine, and the provided services route you to Gmail, Google Maps and other reliable tools. Despite this, have no doubt that the site has not been developed by Google and that you need to delete Holasearch.com right away.
Hola Toolbar does not have any obligation to test Third Party Software and is not responsible for the appropriateness, completeness, stability or legality of any Third Party Software and you hereby waive any legal or equitable rights you have or may have against Hola Toolbar with respect thereto.
Since a browser hijacker is a malicious program, we recommend that you remove Holasearch.com using an authentic and effective security tool which could delete spyware automatically. You can acquire a reliable option (SpyHunter) by clicking on the download button below. However, this is only the first step of the removal procedure. It is important that you also change your browser settings so that the hijacker would not bother you again.
Remove Holasearch.com from Browsers
Remove from Internet Explorer:
- Launch IE, simultaneously tap Alt+T and click Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Change/remove the Home Page and click OK.
- Once again tap Alt+T and select Manage Add-ons.
- From the menu on the left select Search Providers.
- Click the undesirable provider, select Remove and then hit Close.
Remove from Google Chrome:
- Open the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+F and click Settings.
- Navigate to On Startup and mark Open a specific page or set of pages. Click Set pages.
- Change/remove the URL set as default and click OK.
- Navigate to Appearance and mark Show Home button.
- Click Change and repeat step 3 to remove the unwanted home page.
- Navigate to Search and click Manage search engines.
- Pick a new default search engine and delete (click X) the unwanted one. Click OK.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox:
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+H and select Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Reset Firefox and confirm the choice.
- To complete the task click Finish.
In non-techie terms:
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Holasearch.com is a browser hijacker which you should remove at once. This devious application may be used by cyber crooks to trick you into visiting dangerous sites and even downloading spyware onto the PC. To avoid this detrimental activity – delete the infection and reconfigure browser settings using the removal instructions provided in the article.
Aliases: Holasearch Virus.