Do you know what HappinessInfusion is?
HappinessInfusion is a browser plugin which is applicable to Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox users only. The product belongs to Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc and most computer users install it from happinessInfusion.com. Even though the intentions of the plugin are positive, many users decide to remove it from their browsers simply because it does not work beneficially. What is more, many of the users consider the changed home page highly irritating. Have you noticed that the Home Page of your IE and Firefox browsers has been switched to search.mywebsearch.com? This is a modification which you could have evaded if you installed the toolbar more cautiously. Overall, you can remove HappinessInfusion plugin from your browsers and the PC, and the information below will help you accomplish the task quickly.
It is known that some of the Mindspark products, including HeadlineAlley Toolbar or Cursor Mania Toolbar, may come bundled with freeware. Nonetheless, you may also install it from the aforementioned webpage where the plugin is represented as a tool which can inspire and provide you with links to uplifting websites. The product is for free which is why you may see no harm in trying it out. Overall, if you pay little or no attention to the installation process, you may miss the chance to uncheck boxes determining the modifications of your browser settings. After this you are likely to discover that search.mywebsearch.com is now your home page and the default search engine. The toolbar itself is sectioned with different tabs (e.g. Good News, Spread Happiness) which provide quick-access links to various websites.
Scroll down for full removal instructions
If you do not find the plugin beneficial, or you wish to change your browser settings, you will be glad to know that you need to perform a few simple steps to succeed. The manual HappinessInfusion removal is not that complicated; however, if you do not perform both of the provided steps, it is possible that the tool will continue running on the system. Here are the manual removal steps you need to perform:
Delete HappinessInfusion from PC
Delete from Windows XP:
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs and locate the undesirable application.
- Click the unwanted program and select Remove.
Delete from Windows Vista/Windows 7:
- Navigate to the left of the Task Bar, click Start and select Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the program you want to remove and select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI start screen and select All apps.
- Click Control Panel and then go to Uninstall a program.
- To remove the unwanted program firstly right-click it and then select Uninstall.
Remove HappinessInfusion from browsers
- Open the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+T and click Options.
- Click the General tab, change/remove the Home Page and click OK.
- Move to the top-right corner of the screen and click the drop-down menu icon on the search box.
- Select Manage search engines, then Remove the undesirable search provider and click OK.
- Open the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Manage Add-ons.
- From the menu on the left select Search Providers and Remove the undesirable option.
- Click Close.
- Once more tap Alt+T and select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab and navigate to Home Page below.
- Change/remove the URL and click OK.
In non-techie terms:
HappinessInfusion is a browser plugin which many computer users find worthless. If you wish to delete it from the browsers and the PC – follow the manual removal instructions provided above. After this you should ensure that your Windows system is guarded against malicious programs with authentic security software, and we recommend SpyHunter.
Aliases: HappinessInfusion toolbar.