Do you know what GoingGo is?
It is impossible to download GoingGo from the goinggo.info; however, this is not a bad thing at all. In fact, virtual security experts recommend that you remove this suspicious browser plugin from your IE, Firefox and Chrome browsers if you discover it running on the browsers. If the extension is running on the browsers, you need to figure out how the application was infiltrated. You should have no doubt that you need to delete GoingGo if it has been installed onto the browsers without your consent. Nonetheless, we recommend that you consider the removal of the plugin even if you have downloaded it yourself.
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Are you experienced with manual adware removal? If you are not, it may be quite difficult to remove GoingGo from all of the affected browsers. Note that adware often run alongside other suspicious and potentially undesirable programs. Overall, it is essential that you delete all existing PUPs, adware and threats; otherwise, intrusive and undesirable activity could continue. If you have already removed GoingGo from the system manually, and you can do this following the instructions below, you need to examine the computer. Perform this complicated task with a reliable malware scanner. Alternatively, install automatic malware detection and removal software to catch existing threats and safeguard the operating system in the future.
Remove from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key to access the Metro UI menu, right-click and select All apps.
- Open the Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the undesirable program you wish to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu by clicking on the Windows icon displayed on the Task Bar.
- Select Control Panel and then click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the application you wish to delete and select Uninstall.
Remove from Windows XP:
- Click the Start button on the Task Bar to open a menu on the bottom-left corner.
- Open the Control Panel and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click the undesirable application and select Remove.
In non-techie terms:
GoingGo is an unreliable browser plugin which you can delete manually or with the help of automatic malware detection and removal software. Even though the extension itself is not extremely malicious, it has been discovered that it can track your web browsing and enable the activity of third party affiliates. Note that data tracking and third-party intrusion can lead to the presentation of unreliable offers and advertisements, and this is something you need to avoid.
Aliases: Going Go.