Do you know what Gaming Wonderland Toolbar is?
If you have installed Gaming Wonderland Toolbar onto your web browsers, it is possible that you have also employed the Ask search applications. Some people say that the toolbar is a highly disruptive browser hijacker, whilst others treat it as a beneficial tool which provides quick-access links to online gaming websites. In case you are not experienced with the removal of potentially undesirable programs and you want to delete Gaming Wonderland Toolbar, the manual removal instructions will assist you greatly. What about the search tools? Should you trust them or replace them? Can you trust other Mindspark Interactive Network applications (e.g. Vacation Xplorer, MindDabble Toolbar)?
Have you accepted the suggested home page and default search provider changes? If you have, or if you simply did not notice that bundled software is offered, your search provider must be changed to Ask Web Search and the home page to home.ask.tb.com or search.ask.tb.com. These search tools are suspicious and raise serious concerns. Without a doubt, if you use these search tools, sooner or later you will click on a supported link, as these take over the bigger section of all search results. This allows us to state that Ask search tools are concentrated into generating revenue collected using the pay-per-click system rather than producing reliable and informative search results. Therefore, we suggest that you do not visit free.gamingwonderland.com/index.jhtml and do not install the toolbar altogether.
Do you want to keep the Gaming Wonderland Toolbar but you wish to remove Ask search plugins? You can perform both of these tasks by following the step-by-step guides below. Additionally, we recommend installing authentic spyware detection/removal tools which could reliably guard your operating system in the future. Only this will help you ensure that dangerous schemers’ infections do not enter the system.
Manual Gaming Wonderland Toolbar Removal
Remove from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key to access the Metro UI.
- Right-click on the background and click All apps.
- Open Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Click the program you wish to remove and select Uninstall.
Remove from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Select the application you want deleted and select Uninstall.
Remove from Windows XP:
- Click Start.
- Open Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click the toolbar and select Remove (repeat for all Mindspark programs).
Change Internet Explorer settings:
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Manage Add-ons.
- From the menu on the left select Search Providers and Remove the undesirable options.
- Click Close and tap Alt+T one more time.
- Select Options, click the General tab and move to Home Page.
- Overwrite/remove the URL and click OK.
Change Mozilla Firefox settings:
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+T and click Options.
- Click the General tab and navigate to Home Page.
- Overwrite/remove the provided URL and click OK.
- Now click the icon located on the search box and select Manage Search Engines.
- Click the undesirable provider and Remove it. Click OK.
In non-techie terms:
You can remove Gaming Wonderland Toolbar using the manual removal instructions below. Once you are done with the task, we recommend that you utilize a reliable Windows security tool to ensure that your PC is guarded against malware and potentially unwanted programs.
Aliases: GamingWonderland Toolbar.