Do you know what Flimrans Trojan is?
Flimrans Trojan is a malicious Trojan infection that is a part of Ukash Virus group distribution system. This Trojan is responsible for spreading the newest batch of ransomware infections that lock users out of their computers and then demand a ransom fee in order to unlock the PC. This Trojan enters your system behind your back and performs certain system modifications that result in a fake notification on your screen. In order to remove Flimrans Trojan from your PC, you have to unlock your desktop first.
Unlike the ransomware programs, Flimrans Trojan is not localized – it means that you can get infected with this malware no matter which country you reside in. The Trojan is known to distribute Magyarország Rendőrség Police Virus, České Republik Police Virus, Latvijas Valts Policija Virus and many other ransomware infections. When these applications block your desktop access, you are exposed to a notification that says your computer has been locked on behalf of the national law enforcement authorities. Supposedly, you have committed serious cyber crimes (distributing child pornography, infringing copyright and so on), and therefore, your desktop access has been blocked.
The truth, however, is that Flimrans Trojan displays that notification with intension to steal your money. It expects you to pay the ransom fee via Ukash or PaySafeCard alternative payment systems. These systems are really easy to use because you do not need a credit card to do that, and so they are always utilized by the Ukash Virus group infections. The bottom line is that you cannot pay a single cent to the ransomware infection, because it will never unlock your PC. Flimrans Trojan will remain in your system, and it will continue displaying the notification unless you unlock your computer yourself.
How to restore Desktop Access
- Press Windows key and metro Start menu will open.
- Click the built-in Internet Explorer tile.
- Enter http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph into the address bar and press Enter.
- Click Run on a download box and install SpyHunter.
- Scan your PC.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Reboot your PC and tap F8 repeatedly.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking from Advanced Boot Options menu and press Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the program and run a full system scan.
- Follow the steps above 1 and 2.
- Click Yes on a confirmation box.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Open Start menu and click Run.
- Enter “msconfig” into the Open box and press OK.
- Select Startup tab on System Configuration Utility.
- Click Disable all and press OK.
- Restart the PC in Normal mode.
- Install SpyHunter and scan your PC.
In order to remove Flimrans Trojan, you have to acquire a powerful antimalware tool that will terminate the infection automatically along with the ransomware application. Do not hesitate to invest in a reliable computer safeguard program that will protect you from dangerous threats in the future as well.
In non-techie terms:
Flimrans Trojan is a Trojan that distributes localized ransomware infections. The main goal of the infection is money, so you need to remove Flimrans Trojan from your computer along with the ransomware program with a legitimate antimalware tool.