Do you know what FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus is?
FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus is a ransomware which uses a highly misleading warning message covering your entire desktop to fool you into thinking that you need to pay 450 USD for the removal of allegedly existing criminal records. As it has been discovered, this scam is part of a different ransomware which must have been used to terrorize you prior to the appearance of the misleading warning. Needless to say, if you have already paid one ransom camouflaged as a fine you should be extremely surprised that you need to pay an additional fee. This is just another proof that your computer has been infected with a ransomware that you need to delete. If you do not remove FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus, there is a great possibility that more infections will corrupt your PC and you will be asked to pay even more money in return of the restored access to the system.
In case your operating Windows system has been paralyzed by Central Security Service Virus, Cyber Command of Georgia Virus, Cyber Command of Arizona Virus and similar threats active in the United States you must have been introduced to the fictitious fine requests. In case you believed that the FBI and other reputable organizations have discovered illegal activity performed on your computer you might have paid a different fine already. Whether it was $100 or $300 you should not think that if you pay the requested fine all of your troubles will disappear. First of all, even if your computer gets unlocked, which is unlikely, the Trojan running on the system will remain active until you delete it. This very Trojan can initiate the appearance of the FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus which will inform you with this bogus information:
Fine has been paid. Your case has been closed
You can pay $450 processing fee to delete all criminal records.
FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
You have been subjected to violation of Copyright and Related Rights Law (Video, Music, Software) and illegally using or distributing copyrighted contents […]
You have been viewing or distributing prohibited Pornographic content […]
Illegal access has been initiated from your PC without your knowledge or consent, your PC may be infected by malware […]
If you wish to keep your money safe you need to ignore the represented fine and the displayed accusations. In case you postpone FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus removal for any longer there is a great chance that cyber criminals will expose Windows security vulnerabilities and infiltrate even more dangerous infections. Our researchers recommend that both inexperienced and experienced Windows users utilize automatic malware detection/removal software to delete FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus. Follow the instructions below to learn how to install authentic security software onto the locked computer.
Ransomware Removal Instructions
Remove from Windows XP:
- Restart the computer.
- Wait for BIOS to load and immediately start tapping F8.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Click YES on the appeared Desktop alert.
- Open the Start menu and launch RUN.
- Enter msconfig and click OK to access the system configurations.
- Click the Startup tab, hit Disable All and then OK.
- Launch a browser and go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Download the automatic malware removal application.
- Restart the computer like you normally would.
- Install the downloaded tool and delete the ransomware.
Remove from Windows Vista/Windows 7:
- Repeat steps 1-3 using the removal instructions above.
- Launch a browser and enter http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph into the address bar.
- Click the Download button.
- Follow the setup to install SpyHunter onto your personal computer.
- Perform a full system scan and delete found infections.
Remove from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key to access the Metro UI start screen.
- Launch a browser and visit http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Download the automatic malware detection and removal tool onto your personal computer.
- Install the application, scan the computer and click Fix Threats to delete malware.
In non-techie terms:
FINE HAS BEEN PAID FBI Virus is a ransomware which should be deleted from the operating Windows system as soon as possible. The infection spreads through security vulnerabilities which have to be fixed and guarded by authentic security tools. SpyHunter is exactly that kind of application and we recommend using it to delete the clandestine ransomware Trojan as well. Post a comment below if you still have questions.
Aliases: FINE FBI Virus.