Do you know what Feed.helpbar.com Redirect is?
Feed.helpbar.com, also referred to as Feed.helpbar.com Redirect, is a website to which you will be constantly redirected due to the presence of particular computer threats within the system. This websites is categorised as a browser hijacker because the redirects are performed after the changes to the browsers are made. You can found Feed.helpbar.com on your Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome, so when you decide to remove it from the browsers, do not forget to remove it from all of your browsing tools. Our team strongly advises you to delete Feed.helper.com Redirect as soon as possible to prevent further inconvenience and computer infections.
The threat changes the home page and search engine of the browsers in order to make you use Feed.helper.com. You can change the language of the website to German, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish and others. Above the search results you will see a list of sponsored listings, and the very search results will differ from the results provided by Google. Do not use the Feed.helper.com Redirect as it can provide you with suspicious websites, for example, asking you to fill in your personal information or offering you to acquire some products. Moreover, you will encounter unwanted pop-up ads, which are generated with the help of tracking cookies collecting information about your interests.
Don’t want to be redirected to Feed.helpbar.com or get the PC infected with serious computer viruses? Remove the hijacker right now. Jump to the instructions below and uninstall this threat, just bear in mind that you should also scan computer with SpyHunter to make sure that the hijacker is removed completely.
Uninstall Feed.helpbar.com Redirect:
- Open the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program under the heading Programs/Programs and Features (Windows Vista and Windows 7) or Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP).
- Double-click on the program or select it and press the Remove/Uninstall button (depending on your operating system).
To access Control Panel in Windows 8:
- Open the Charm bar.
- Click on Settings - > Control Panel - > Uninstall a Program.
- Select the unwanted application and remove it.
- Open the browser.
- Go to Tools - > Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and click on the Reset button.
- Again click on Reset when a new window appears and then select OK.
- Open the browser and click on the Customize and control Google Chrome (three-bar) icon.
- Go to Tools - > Extensions.
- Delete the unwanted add-on by clicking on the recycle bin icon.
- Move to the Settings panel on the left-hand side and locate the Search section.
- Click on Manage search engine.
- Remove Feed.helpbar.com clicking on the X sign.
- Select the search engine and make it your default search engine.
- Open the browser.
- Go to Help - > Troubleshooting Information.
- Press the Reset Firefox button.
- When a new window pops up, click on Reset Firefox.
After having completed these procedures, download a free scanner available below and scan the PC. The scanner will thoroughly scan the machine and list unwanted components that have to be removed from the system
In non-techie terms:
Feed.helpbar.com Redirect is a potentially unwanted application which causes redirects to Feed.helpbar.com. Remove this threat in order to avoid computer performance issues using SpyHunter whose free scanner is available below.
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking the downloaded file. Follow the on-screen instructions
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect threats