Do you know what Eseeky.com is?
Eseeky.com is a search engine which you may be forced to use if you install some insecure or potentially unwanted program. Eseeky.com is also regarded as a browser hijacker, and it is so due to a simple reason – the home page of your browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox, can be changed to eseeky.com. Once you find that you can no longer access your startup page or use the default search engine because of the so-called browser hijacker, act immediately to remove it from the browsers.
Scroll down for full removal instructions
We recommend that you remove eseeky.com from the PC as soon as you can as you may be monitored for marketing purposes. The information on your browsing sessions may be sent for third parties in order to enhance particular services. Very often such search engines are said not to collect personally identifiable information, but there is always some risk that your identity may be disclosed.
If you do not want to receive personal advertisements or face some other difficulties regarding eseeky.com, remove it from the PC without hesitation. The sooner you do it, the better.
However, bear in mind that your privacy has to be protected properly, and the automatic removal of eseeky.com is the best way around the problem. We recommend that you use SpyHunter as not only will it remove the unwanted application but it will also shield your PC from various computer threats.
If you want to try removing the browser hijacker manually before implementing the recommended tool, follow the instructions below.
How to remove Eseeky.com
- Press Alt+T.
- Click Internet Options.
- On the Advanced tab, click Reset.
- Select the tick box and click Reset.
- Click Close.
- Press Alt+H and click Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Reset Firefox and then again click Reset Firefox on the new dialog box.
- Click Finish.
- Press Alt+T.
- Go to Tools - > Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted browser add-on.
- Click Settings on the left.
- In the On Startup section, select the third option and click Set pages.
- Change the startup page.
- In the Search section, click Manage search engine and change the search provider.
In non-techie terms:
If your startup page has been changed to eseeky.com unexpectedly, it is high time you took some measure to protect you privacy. We recommend that you remove it from the PC, which you can do by following the instructions presented above.
Aliases: eseeky infection.
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking the downloaded file. Follow the on-screen instructions
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect threats