Do you know what Eenheid Voor de Bestrijding Cybercrime Virus is?
Eenheid Voor de Bestrijding Cybercrime Virus is a piece of ransomware of which you should be aware, because this fraudulent program is designed to trick you into paying ransom money. Like other ransomware infections, the virus in question corrupts the system; consequently, access to the desktop is disabled, and you cannot perform any actions on the PC as long as the infection is present. As if it is not enough, the virus shows a fake message supposedly sent by the Dutch Police, which makes users believe that they are under suspicion of violating multiple laws, because the message contains various accusations, which, of course, should be disregarded.
Once Eenheid Voor de Bestrijding Cybercrime Virus, a constituent of Ukash virus group to which such threats as Canadian Security Intelligence Service Virus, Sacem virus, GEMA virus and others are attributed, is found on the PC, it has to be removed immediately. The logo of the Politie, your IP address and location, false accusations saying that you may be sentenced up to 25 years in prison and online money transferring services must be ignored, because in the background of this message, the creators of the virus are waiting for you to pay the ransom. The fine that is required to be paid is 100 Euros. Depending on the version of the virus, the ransom may vary in currency, but the services through which the transactions are expected to be paid remain the same – Ukash and Paysafecard. Note that the money should be paid through neither of the systems, because the payment is worthless.
Eenheid Voor de Bestrijding Cybercrime Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
The only thing that is worthwhile to do is to remove Eenheid Voor de Bestrijding Cybercrime Virus. It is highly advisable that you use SpyHunter, which can remove the virus and make sure that the computer does not get damaged by other malicious infections in the future. To download SpyHunter, follow these instructions:
- Restart the computer.
- While the PC is restarting, press the F8 button.
- In the Advanced Boot Options menu, choose Safe Mode with Networking (use arrow keys)
- Press Enter.
- Open any of your browsers and download SpyHunter: http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph
- Install and start the tool.
- Restart the PC and press the F8 button while the computer is rebooting.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Click on the Start button on the left-hand side corner of the screen.
- Launch RUN.
- Enter “msconfig” in the box and press OK.
- Click on the Startup tab and then click on the Disable All button.
- Press OK or Apply to confirm.
- Download SpyHunter and restart the computer.
- Install the program and remove Eenheid Voor de Bestrijding Cybercrime Virus.
In non-techie terms:
Eenheid Voor de Bestrijding Cybercrime Virus is dangerous ransomware infection which sneaks into the system unnoticed and pops up a fraudulent message claiming that the PC is locked down because of your own fault. According to the message, you have breached some laws, and if you want to unlock the PC, you have to pay the fine. Do not pay the money required but remove the virus, because the message is created by cyber crooks that need only your money.
Aliases: Bestrijding Cybercrime Virus.