Do you know what Easy Discount Pro is?
Instead of identifying Easy Discount Pro as a beneficial and useful browser extension, you should list it as a potentially undesirable advertisement-supported application. The program has been created by Probit Software, and this company is the developer of the infamous Easy Driver Pro and EasySpeedPC. Our malware researchers recommend the removal of both of these applications. The question now is whether you should delete Easy Discount Pro as well. Even though the browser extension does not work in the same way that the mentioned applications do, it is obvious that you have to be very careful. It is unlikely that the same developer will create both completely unreliable and highly beneficial programs.
Easy Discount Pro is available from easydiscountpro.com and probitsoftware.com/easydiscountpro.php. The first is the official website where Easy Discount Pro is presented as a useful tool helping users to find the lowest prices. If you keep yourself updated about security threats, you will know that there are hundreds and thousands of advertisement-supported programs that promise to help, but end up being useless or dangerous. Needless to say, programs of this kind require immediate removal. Unfortunately, Easy Discount Pro may require removal as well, because this application presents ads (“brought by ProbitSoftware”) that can present links to random sites. All online ads link to third-party sites; however, not all of them are presented by suspicious, potentially unreliable programs.Easy Discount Pro screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
If you are scared that you will be redirected to unreliable sites after clicking on seemingly harmless ads, you should remove Easy Discount Pro. Even though the program itself is not harmful, the ads presented by it can expose you to fake offers, malicious programs, and various scams. It is likely that your operating system is not protected by reliable security software if Easy Discount Pro is active, in which case you should install it right away. Authentic security software will remove Easy Discount Pro as well. If this removal option does not interest you, you may want to follow the removal guides below.
Delete Easy Discount Pro from Windows and Internet Explorer
Delete from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI menu and right-click on the screen.
- Click All apps, open the Control Panel, and select Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the program you want to remove and select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Navigate to the left of the Taskbar and click the Windows logo.
- Open the Control Panel and then navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable program, right-click it, and select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Click the Start icon on the Taskbar and select Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs to find all of the installed software.
- Select the undesirable application and click Remove.
Remove Easy Discount Pro from other browsers
Remove from Mozilla Firefox:
- Open the browser and simultaneously tap Ctrl+Shift+A (Add-ons Manager).
- Click Extensions and Remove the undesirable add-on.
Remove from Google Chrome:
- Open the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+F, select Tools, and click Extensions.
- Find the undesirable add-on, click the trash icon linked to it, and select Remove.
In non-techie terms:
Easy Discount Pro is an advertisement-supported program that users install hoping to reduce the money spent while shopping online. Unfortunately, the program is not the most beneficial or reliable tool, and so our malware researchers recommend that users remove Easy Discount Pro instead of interacting with it. User the manual removal guides presented below the article (see above), or install automatic malware removal software.