Do you know what Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar is?
Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar is potentially unwanted application. This toolbar can be classified as adware because it continually exposes users to commercial content. Although commercial content is not malicious by default, you should not keep Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar on your computer. This toolbar is not responsible for the security of third-party websites it redirects you to. Hence, the toolbar might inadvertently lead you to malware related web pages. In order to avoid that, you have to uninstall Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar right now.
You can remove Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar from your computer manually. Unlike genuine computer infections, this potentially unwanted program comes with an entry on the list of installed programs. This means that you can uninstall Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar via Control Panel. However, the Control Panel entry is associated with the Internet Explorer browser only. It means that that if you use Mozilla Firefox as your default browser, the removal via Control Panel will make no difference. As a matter of fact, Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar is not compatible with Google Chrome.Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
You most probably installed Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar onto your computer together with some freeware applications. This toolbar comes from the Conduit family of potentially unwanted software, and all Conduit toolbars (including WiseConvert Toolbar, KeyBar Toolbar, Freecorder Toolbar, etc.) have their own domains at ourtoolbar.com. Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar can also be downloaded via dotnetasansol.ourtoolbar.com, but that is obviously not the primary distribution source.
At first, it might seem that Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar can provide you with some useful function, but in reality the application is far more intrusive than one would like it to be. Its installation is not silent, but if you choose the full setup for this toolbar, do not be surprised to see your default homepage and search engine changed to Trovi Search. Most of the time, users do not even notice that they install the likes of Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar on their computers. Therefore, when they see that their browser settings have been changed they think that they’ve been attacked by a browser hijacker.
That is clearly not the case, but you cannot trust either Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar or Trovi Search. These applications can be easily exploited by malevolent third parties, and before you know it, you will be bombarded with annoying commercial pop-ups. On top of that, it can also redirect you to malicious websites, so the sooner you delete Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar, the better.
How to uninstall Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar
- Slide mouse cursor to the bottom right of your screen.
- When Charm bar appears click Settings and go to Control Panel.
- Open Uninstall a program and remove Dot Net Asansol Toolbar.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Open Start menu and go to Control panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and remove Dot Net Asansol Toolbar.
- Click Start button and navigate to Control panel.
- Select Add or remove programs and uninstall Dot Net Asansol Toolbar.
Restore browser settings
- Press Alt+T and go to Manage add-ons.
- Click Search providers on the left pane.
- Set a new default search engine and remove Trovi Search.
- Press Alt+T again and go to Internet options.
- Change your homepage under General tab and click OK.
- Press Alt+T and click Options.
- Open Search tab and set a new default search engine.
- Remove Trovi Search from the list and click OK.
- Press Alt+T again and go to Options.
- Change your homepage address under General tab and press OK.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A and Add-ons manager tab will open.
- Disable and remove Dot Net Asansol from Extensions.
In non-techie terms:
Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar is a toolbar that should not be allowed to stay on your browser. After manual removal, scan your computer with a powerful security application. If you encounter any difficulties while trying to remove Dot Net Asansol Community Toolbar, please leave us a comment.