Do you know what Dezipper is?
Dezipper is yet another malicious toolbar of the Mindspark family, which is infamous for developing suspicious toolbars such as AudioToAudio Toolbar, Retrogame Toolbar, Webfetti Toolbar, and many others. Therefore, it is not surprising that Dezipper must be removed just like all of its counterparts. Even though this invasive toolbar is advertised as a tool that provides an ability to decompress files within your browser, you must know that these statements are just a marketing gimmick used in order to lure unsuspecting users into downloading and installing an utterly worthless piece of software. If, unfortunately, your PC is already infected with this invasive toolbar, you should use the detailed removal guide provided below without any hesitation.Dezipper screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Dezipper functions like the majority of toolbars of the Mindspark family. As soon as this invasive application gains access to your operating system, a dubious looking toolbar will be implemented in your web browser. This toolbar will not function the way it should, as using it to decompress zipped files does not always work. Furthermore, it has to be noted that Dezipper will change your default home page and search engine as well. This is extremely annoying, as you will not be able to use the desired search engine and will be forced to use one that is questionable, to say the least. Unfortunately, a simple removal of the browser add-on that Dezipper implements does not always restore the default settings of the browser, which is why the complete removal of this toolbar is required. Follow the removal guide provided below and delete Dezipper without any hesitation.
Our reports show that, even though it is possible to download Dezipper from its official websites, numerous users state that they did not install this toolbar consciously. This indicates that this malicious application is probably distributed via software bundles because that is one of the most common ways that computer users get their PC’s infected. In order to reduce the risk of getting your system infected in this way, every user should install a licensed antimalware tool, which would warn you about any potentially malicious installers or suspicious third-party download websites.
Make sure to pay as much attention as possible in order to completely delete Dezipper, because just one mistake could mean that the malicious toolbar was not removed entirely. This is quite dangerous, as it has been discovered that traces of Dezipper could be used by other Internet-based infections as a backdoor into your operating system. To ensure that Dezipper has been removed entirely, conduct an in-depth analysis of your PC for potential leftovers.
How to delete Dezipper from your PC
Remove Dezipper from Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Click the Windows button and then select Control Panel.
- Click the Uninstall a program option.
- Right-click Dezipper and then select the Uninstall option.
Remove Dezipper from Windows XP
- Click Start.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select Dezipper and then click Remove.
Remove Dezipper from Windows 8
- Move the mouse pointer to the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Right-click and then select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Double-click Dezipper.
- Confirm that you wan to remove Dezipper.
How to remove Dezipper from your web browser
Remove Dezipper from Google Chrome
- Open the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
- Select Tools and then click Extensions.
- Click the recycle bin icon placed next to the undesirable add-on and select Remove.
Remove Dezipper from Internet Explorer
- Open your web browser and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions.
- Remove the Dezipper extension and click Close.
Remove Dezipper from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and then simultaneously tap Ctrl+Shift+A.
- From the menu on the left select Extensions.
- Remove the Dezipper extension.