Do you know what Dealio toolbar is?
Most computer users are always interested in deals and offers which are supposed to help them save money. Dealio toolbar is a browser plugin which is meant to provide you with the most beneficial and authentic deals and virtual coupons. How does this program work? In order to enjoy the services provided by the application you need to install a toolbar onto your Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers. Even though there are third-party software distributors which will lure you into downloading the application from their websites, the official source for it is dealio.mybrowserbar.com. The application may seem beneficial; however, there are plenty of computer users who wish to remove it. Why would you need to delete Dealio toolbar?
The toolbar has been developed by Spigot, Inc., and it is advertised as the best application to find online deals and coupons. It is stated that the program can help you find latest deals, utilize the Yahoo search, access eBay and Amazon with one click, or compare prices. All of these services are operated through one toolbar. In case you have installed Dealio toolbar using a third party software distributor, there is a possibility that the toolbar presents different easy-access links and that other potentially unwanted programs are running on your computer. Are there any risks imposed by the program installed from dealio.mybrowserbar.com or such websites as brothersoft.com and software.informer.com? Even though it is not harmful to browse the presented coupons, there always is a chance that links presented within different deals could lead you to unfamiliar websites. Why is this dangerous? Cyber criminals may corrupt seemingly authentic sources to trick you into sharing private information, downloading malware and participating in scams. Even though this is just a possibility you need to take all the measures to ensure that your PC is free of malware.
Dealio toolbar screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
How can you ensure that you do not need to deal with malware removal? You need to ensure full-time Windows protection. And how can you ensure that? We recommend installing automatic spyware detection and removal software which could shield the system and delete malignant computer threats. A reliable malware remover SpyHunter can also delete such potentially unwanted programs as the toolbar. Of course, you can also remove Dealio toolbar manually.
Remove Dealio toolbar from the PC
Remove from Windows XP:
- Click Start, select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Click the undesirable toolbar and select Remove. Confirm the selection.
Remove from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click Start, open Control Panel and select Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the undesirable toolbar and select Uninstall to have it deleted.
Remove from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the start screen of Metro UI, select All apps and open Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program, select the undesirable application and click Uninstall.
Delete the undesirable search provider
Delete from Internet Explorer:
- Open IE, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Manage Add-ons.
- Select Search Providers from the menu on the left.
- Find the undesirable search provider and Remove it. Click Close.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox and locate the search box on the right.
- Click the drop-down menu icon and select Manage Search Engines.
- Remove the unwanted search provider and click OK.
In non-techie terms:
Dealio toolbar is a browser plugin which has been developed by Spigot. The application is available for IE and Firefox browsers, and our researchers indicate that it is not critically malicious. The plugin offers online coupon deals which may be followed by advertisements and links to various unfamiliar sites. If you wish to keep the plugin running we strongly recommend installing authentic spyware detection/removal tools to keep the PC guarded against potentially dangerous activity.