Do you know what Cyber Crimes Unit Virus is?
Cyber Crimes Unit Virus is a ransomware infection which is called differently in different countries. This threat corrupts the settings so that you cannot access your desktop and generates a fraudulent full-screen message containing the credentials of a law enforcement agency. The only aim of the virus is to lure the user into paying a release fee which depends on the currency of the country.
Usually the money is asked to be paid through Ukash or Paysafecard, which enable users to send money without using credit card or bank account details. Unfortunately, if you do not remove Cyber Crimes Unit but pay the money via either of these services, you will not be able to reclaim your money because it will be received by cyber criminals.
As it has been mentioned, different variants of this threat exist. For instance, the Belgian version is known as Federal Computer Crime Unit virus, whereas computer users in the U.K. are already familiar with Police Central e-crime Unit virus. It does not matter which version of the virus you have as all that you need to do in such case is remove the infection.
Below you will find different excerpts taken from the different versions of Cyber Crime Unit Virus:
This operating system is locked due to the violation of the law of the United Kingdom! Following violations were detected:
Ce blocage de l’odinateur sert a la prevention de vos actes illeagaux. Le systeme d’exploitation a ete bloque a cause de la derogation de lois de la Royaume de Belgique!
If your PC is paralyzed by any version of what Cyber Crimes Unit, you should know that the removal of the threat is a must. The infection stops exe files from running, initiates its malicious processes and corrupts the present ones. Most of all, new malware infection may be downloaded onto the computer.
Our advice on the removal is to use SpyHunter because this malware prevention tool can successfully remove all the threats that you have on your PC and protect it against future infections. Follow the instructions provided to learn how to install the tool and delete the threat as soon as you can:
- Restart the PC.
- Start tapping the F8 key once the BIOS screen disappears.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Open the browser and type http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Run the installer.
- Launch a system scan to detect and remove Cyber Crimes Unit Virus.
- Restart or power up the computer.
- Continuously tap the F8 key once the BIOS screen has disappeared.
- Use the arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- When a dialog box appears, click on Yes.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch Run.
- Type “msconfig” in the Open box and press OK.
- In System Configuration Utility, open the Startup tab and uncheck all startup entries.
- Press Apply to save the changes and close the windows.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Restart the PC.
- Install the file you have downloaded and scan the system for the virus.
In non-techie terms:
Cyber Crimes Unit Virus is a dangerous threat which disables your access to desktop, terminates processes and generates a hoax message. Ignore the statements given in the message and remove the virus with by using the reliable spyware removal tool SpyHunter.
Aliases: Crimes Unit Virus.