Do you know what Coupon Matcher is?
The suspicious Coupon Matcher is a Web Marketing Services LLC plugin which is meant to help you save money when shopping online. Without a doubt most Windows users are likely to find this Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome extension highly exciting and beneficial. Unfortunately, the plugin is followed by pop-up adverts and coupons which may start irritating you soon enough. Even though the add-on is not considered to be malicious, you still may want to delete Coupon Matcher. Our experienced spyware researchers have prepared the information and manual removal instructions regarding the suspicious browser application.
Once you visit coupon-matcher.com, you are promised that Coupon Matcher is the tool which will help you save money with most online purchases you make. How does it work? Accordingly to the website, the plugin is somehow linked to thousands of coupons accumulated from different online stores all over the Internet. As you install the plugin onto the browsers, you are also installing the web cookies which start tracking your online activities as soon as they are activated. Do not fear these cookies because they have not been created to collect your personal information. The recorded data will be used to personalize the coupons and advertisements which are presented to you whenever you visit online shopping sites.
Coupon Matcher screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Are you already irritated by the pop-ups which are introduced to you by Coupon Matcher? Well, you cannot remove or stop them unless you get rid of the application itself. Are you worried about the web cookies? In reality, web cookies are always targeted by schemers who want to use the collected information for virtual scams, so there are no guarantees that they are secure. You can disable/remove them; however, in this case you should delete Coupon Matcher altogether. Otherwise, you should implement authentic security tools which could shield the system against malignant activities and delete malware when needed.
How to delete Coupon Matcher manually?
Delete from the operating Windows system
- Right-click on the Metro UI start screen.
- Select Allapps and open Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the application you wish to remove.
- Select Uninstall.
Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu.
- Click ControlPanel.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the undesirable application.
- Click Uninstall to remove it.
- Click Start (left of the Task Bar).
- Open ControlPanel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the unwanted application.
- Click Remove.
Delete from web browsers
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select ManageAdd-ons.
- From the menu on the left select Toolbars abnd Extensions.
- Disable the undesirable extensions and click Close.
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Ctrl+Shift+A and select Extensions.
- Click the Remove button placed on the right of the undesirable extension.
- Launch the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
- Go to Tools and click Extensions.
- Click the trashicon placed next to the undesirable extension.
- Select Remove.
In non-techie terms:
Even though Coupon Matcher removal is not obligatory, you can choose to perform this task if you are uncomfortable with the reappearing pop-ups and web cookies related to them. Please follow the manual removal instructions above and install authentic security tools to ensure full-time Windows protection.