Do you know what Computeren er låst af politiet Virus is?
If your PC is not protected from various computer infections and you live in Denmark, be aware of Computeren er låst af politiet Virus, which is a dangerous computer infection that installs itself without your approval. Computeren er låst af politiet Virus is actually not a virus but a Trojan horse, which is known as Revoyem. It has many other variants, including Département de la Cybercriminalité virus, Computer Crime & Intellectual Property Section (CCIPS) Virus, and Svenska Polisen Virus. All these variants are aimed at deceiving the user into pay a certain amount of money, which depends on the currency of the country. For example, according to the U.S. version of the Trojan, the user is required to pay a fine of $300 using either Paysafecard or MoneyPak. It does not matter what sum of money you are expected to pay and what service you should use for Computeren er låst af politiet Virus is a scam, and you should remove it from the computer as soon as you can.
The warning of Computeren er låst af politiet Virus contains some information about your computer and several obscene pictures that are taken from the website which you have allegedly visited. Moreover, the warning contains accusations of using or distributing pornography. Due to the use of illegal material the computer is said to be locked. In order to unlock the computer and avoid, for example, imprisonment, you are expected to pay a fine. Do not pay the fine if you want to save your money because the requirements are invented by some schemers, whose only goal is to obtain your money.
Computeren er låst af politiet Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Due to the fact that Computeren er låst af politiet Virus is a scam, you should take immediate actions to remove it from the computer. We recommend using SpyHunter for this application can easily eliminate Computeren er låst af politiet Virus from the PC and guard the computer against various computer threats. The software also saves your time so if you want to spend more time browsing the Internet, implement this application right now by following the instructions given below.
Computeren er låst af politiet Virus Removal
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Reboot the computer.
- Tap the F8 key once the BIOS splash screen loads.
- Using the arrow keys on the keyword, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download the recommended spyware removal tool.
- Install it and get rid of Computeren er låst af politiet Virus.
- Restart the computer.
- Tap the F8 key once the BIOS startup information appears on the screen.
- Using the up/down arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- When the dialog box appears, click on the Yes button.
- Click Start.
- Launch the Run command and type msconfig in the box.
- Click OK.
- Open the Startup tab.
- Click Disable All.
- Click Apply.
- Download SpyHunter from our website.
- Restart the computer and install the application.
- Press the Windows key to access the Start menu.
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download the anti-spyware tool.
- Install it and scan the PC.
In non-techie terms:
Computeren er låst af politiet Virus is a ransomware infection that can install itself without your knowledge while you are browsing insecure websites or through spam email attachments. Follow the instructions above to find out how to install the recommended spyware removal tool which will remove Computeren er låst af politiet Virus with ease.
Aliases: Computeren politiet Virus.