Do you know what Computeren er Blevet Blokeret virus is?
Ransomware infections are extraordinarily deceptive and dangerous programs which should be removed upon detection. Computeren er Blevet Blokeret virus is the most recent version of the horrendous Windows infection. As research shows, it can be slipped into operating systems by an already existing Trojan – an extremely dangerous piece that schemers could use to steal login data and infect your computer. Continue reading to learn all about Computeren er Blevet Blokeret virus removal.
The malignant virus is represented through a fictional cyber crime warning:
Afslørede følgende overtrædelser:
Download video recording or overførsel of pornografisk Materiale der involverer mindreårige, børnepornografi, en have and Vold mod født. Brugen AF piratkopierede audio-video-recordings and their fordeling. […] For at låse computeren, skal du betale en bøde. I overensstemmelse med lovgivningen i Danmark, hvilket svarer til 100 euro for 3 dage. Straffen for en bøde er muligt, hvis lovovertrædelsen er begået for første gang.
The alert is completely bogus and you should disregard it without any hesitation. If you think that there is anything legitimate about this alert – you are wrong. In reality, the PC’s lock-down has not been initiated by the Danish authorities, no one has investigated your computer and the fine is bogus. If you ignored the alert and fictitious orders to pay the fine, nothing would change regarding the lock-down. Regardless, you should not postpone the Computeren er Blevet Blokeret virus removal as this could bring even more risk.
Sample Computeren er Blevet Blokeret virus screenshot
Click here for full removal instructions
Such infections as Specialist Crime Directorate virus, Stop Online Piracy MoneyPak virus and El Equipo ha Sido Bloqueado virus are all ransomware which you need to delete. Luckily, they will not attack your PC if you live in Denmark, as they are targeted at Windows users living in specific countries. Despite this, you need to worry about Computeren er Blevet Blokeret virus removal, and the following directions will help you delete malware and safeguard the computer against future schemers’ attacks.
Remove the virus from Windows Vista/7:
- Restart the PC, wait for the BIOS (information about hardware) screen to disappear and immediately start tapping F8 which you can find at the top of the keyboard.
- In Advanced Boot Options menu select Safe Mode with Networking. Use arrow keys.
- Hit Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download the automatic virus removal tool SpyHunter.
- Install the tool to delete computer infections.
Remove the virus from Windows XP:
- Restart the computer, wait for the BIOS to load and start tapping F8 key on the keyboard.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking. Tap Enter on the keyboard.
- Click Yes on the “Windows is running in safe mode” notification.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Click on the Start menu (left corner of the Task Bar).
- Launch RUN, type in “msconfig” and click OK or hit Enter on the keyboard.
- In the System Configuration Utility click on the Startup tab.
- Click Disable All and Apply.
- Restart the computer (normally).
- Install the automatic removal tool to have all malicious programs deleted.
In non-techie terms:
Computeren er Blevet Blokeret virus has a truly deceptive interface. However, you should not believe the deceptive scam and ignore the bogus fine payment requests, because this could lead you to highly disadvantageous financial loss. You need to remove the virus from the PC as soon as possible, and there is no other way to do this as quickly and reliably as automatic malware removal tools could. Therefore, we recommend clicking on the displayed button and installing the automatic virus removal tool SpyHunter.
Aliases: Blokeret virus.