Do you know what Complete an Offer to Continue Virus is?
Unlike Ukash virus claiming that your computer is disabled because of illegal actions, Complete an Offer to Continue Virus claims that you have to fill out a particular form of an offer so that the computer would be unlocked. This threat is a screen clocker which disables your access to the desktop and displays a gray screen containing a message which offers to continue. Do not get involved in this, because the safest way to unlock the screen and regain access to the desktop is to remove Complete an Offer to Continue Virus from the system.
There are differente variants of Complete an Offer to Continue Virus that present different offers. For example, a suggestion of taking a survey may be presented in different languages or the message may contain some offers to download or acquire some products:
Free Pack of Charming Toilet Paper!
Do you own a Phone? Take this survey!
Download Media Player Classic Free!
Download the Ultimate Movie Player FREE!
Do you like Facebook or Google better?
Free Sample of Rimmel London Lip Gloss!
Complete an Offer to Continue Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Scarpe di marca a prezzi incredibili!
Win Multimedia kit + Altrocosumo rivista!
Take this survey to continue!
As the virus can unexpectedly disable your anti-virus program, you might think that the message on the screen saying “Unlock this Page to Continue!” is a real case. By doing what you are asked to, you help attackers earn money, and most important, you waste your time because the screen will not be unlocked after completing the survey.
Our advice is to use a spyware removal as soon as possible in order to delete Complete an Offer to Continue Virus and unlock the PC. Use SpyHunter which has been used to delete Ukash viruses that lock computer systems down and demand ransom money. This tool is powerful enough to remove this cunning screen locker, so do not wait any longer and follow the removal guide provided:
- Restart the computer.
- Get ready to start tapping the F8 key as soon as the BIOS screen disappears. If the computer reboots normally, repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Follow the link http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Run the file downloaded and remove Complete an Offer to Continue Virus after running a system scan.
- Reboot the computer.
- Once the BIOS screen stops being displayed, tap the F8 key until the boot option menu appears.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Click on Yes in the dialog box.
- Open the Start menu and launch Run.
- Type “msconfig” in the Open box and press OK to confirm.
- Click on the Startup tab.
- Uncheck all startup entries and press Apply.
- Download SpyHunter and restart the PC.
- Install the file downloaded and scan the PC to have the virus removed.
In non-techie terms:
Complete an Offer to Continue Virus is a screen locking infection which does not allow to access the desktop. The warning generated by the virus claims that you have to take part in a survey to have the PC unlocked. Do not trust the message and remove the virus with SpyHunter whose scanner you can download for free.
Aliases: Continue Virus.