Do you know what Complete a Quick Survey to Continue Virus is?
Complete a Quick Survey to Continue Virus is a precarious operating Windows system infection which forces you to complete online surveys in order to regain access to the PC. Should you submit the demanded questionnaires or click on provided buttons? Our malware researchers answer “no” to this question because there is no way of telling what could be brought upon you and your PC is you proceeded. It is possible that this aggressive attack is simply used by schemers to generate profit from survey developers. Nonetheless, it is much more likely that highly suspicious and unexpected onslaught hides secondary malware infiltration, financial scams and similar threats. This is why Complete a Quick Survey to Continue removal is something you should perform immediately.
Right before you recognize that you need to delete Complete an Offer to Continue Virus, access to your computer is removed. This is done with the help of malicious infection components which corrupt the Windows Registry and produce highly irritating alerts (see an example below) which are meant to convince you to complete supposed surveys. Note that you will not be able to remove these alerts until the virus itself is deleted.
Thank you for participating in our short survey, and we promise to get you back to your work as quickly as possible. By completing the survey, you aid us in our work to design the perfect personal computer experience, as well as collect funding for our select charities. We truly cannot thank you enough. Once the survey is complete, you will be returned to your previous task and will be opted out of future surveys on similar topics. THANKS!
The alert above is highly misleading since once you compete a survey access to your desktop is not restored and you are bombarded with additional alerts and surveys. To stop this irritating attack you need to remove Complete a Quick Survey to Continue, a clone of Complete an Offer to Continue Virus. Manual removal is not recommended due to the potential existence of Trojans which have been noticed running alongside similar PC infections. We offer step-by-step instructions on how to unlock the computer and install automatic removal software to delete running malware.
Remove the virus from Windows Vista/7:
- Restart the computer, wait for BIOS to load and start tapping the F8 key.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and hit Enter to apply the choice.
- Download SpyHunter from http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Rapidly install the removal tool to have the virus deleted.
Remove the virus from Windows XP:
- Restart the PC and start tapping the F8 key as soon as BIOS screen disappears.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking using arrow keys.
- Hit Enter on the keyboard and wait for the PC to load.
- Click Yes on “Windows is running in safe mode” pop-up.
- Navigate to the left bottom corner of the desktop and click on Start.
- Launch RUN, enter “msconfig” and click OK to launch the System Configuration Utility.
- Click on the Startup tab and then hit Disable All. Click Apply.
- Download the automatic virus removal tool SpyHunter.
- Restart the computer normally and install the tool to delete running infections.
In non-techie terms:
It is important to delete Complete a Quick Survey to Continue Virus because this deceitful infection could be used to infect your PC further. No legitimate programs and surveys have the rights to remove your administrative privileges to run the computer. Henceforth, the sooner you remove the infection – the better. Should you have more questions regarding removal procedures, you can post your queries in the comment box below. We are here to help you
Aliases: Quick Survey Virus.
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking the downloaded file. Follow the on-screen instructions
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect threats