Do you know what Claro Toolbar is?
Claro Toolbar is a browser extension which should be treated as a potentially unwanted program running on your operating Windows system. Malware researchers refer to the program as Claro Search Redirect, Claro Search Malware or Claro Search Virus, primarily because the program can be downloaded on a computer without your consent. Various computer programs and browser add-ons can be applied to your computer through bundled downloads. Have you recently downloaded a program and rushed through its installation process? Then there is a great chance you installed the toolbar without even realizing it. It is up to you if you want to delete Claro Toolbar, and there are few reasons you may want to do this.
Once the Claro Toolbar is installed, you may notice that your home page has been changed to isearch.claro-search.com or isearch.babylon.com. You should also beware of redirections to these web pages. Claro Search is based upon pay-per-click services which is why it is possible to be presented with advertisements which are administered by cyber criminals. Of course, this is just a possibility; however, you should not take any risks which could put your virtual identity in danger. Claro Toolbar removal can be performed successfully if you know how to proceed. Please follow the instructions prepared for Windows, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox users.
How to delete Claro Toolbar from the operating Windows system?
1. Tap the Windows key on the keyboard to open Metro UI.
2. Right-click on the background and select All apps from the menu below.
3. Now click on Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program.
4. Right-click on the program you wish to delete and select Uninstall.
1. Click on the Start menu which is located on the Task Bar.
2. Select Control Panel and click on Uninstall a program.
3. Right-click on the unwanted application and select Uninstall.
1. Open the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
2. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
3. From the list of programs click on the one you wish to delete and click on Remove.
How to remove Claro Toolbar from the browsers?
1. Launch the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+H to open the Help menu.
2. Click on Troubleshooting Information.
3. Select the Restart Firefox button and confirm the choice.
1. Simultaneously tap Alt+T and the Tools menu will show up.
2. Click on Manage Add-ons and select Tools and Extensions from the menu on the left.
3. Now select the add-on you wish to remove and click Disable.
4. If you wish to change the search engine – click on Search Providers from the menu on the left and Remove the unwanted item.
1. Launch the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
2. Now select Tools and click on Extensions.
3. Locate the unwanted extension, click on the trash icon placed next to it and select Remove.
4. If you want to change the home page and the search engine of your browser, click on Settings from the menu on the left.
5. Navigate to On Startup, select “Open a specific page or set of pages” and click Set pages.
6. Remove the unwanted page and Add a new page. Click OK
7. Now move to Search and click on Manage search engines.
8. Click on the preferred site and click Make default. Click “x” for the undesirable search engine and click OK.
In non-techie terms:
Claro Toolbar is a potentially unwanted browser extension which you can delete manually if you follow the provided directions carefully. Note that if your PC is running sluggishly or you cannot delete Claro Toolbar, there is a possibility that your Windows system is infected with malware. To make sure this is not the case – implement an automatic spyware scanner SpyHunter. To acquire this free product click on the download button below.