Do you know what Bundesnachrichtendienst Virus is?
Bundesnachrichtendienst Virus is one of the variants of a screen locker called Urausy, which you should remove from the computer as soon as you can. The threat falls in the category of ransomware because the warning which is displayed on the screen requires that the user pay €100 in order to unlock the computer. The Trojan Urausy is already known in various countries; however, it is labeled differently, which usually depends on the institutions that are presented. For example, such institutions as the Nation Police or even some military forces may be presented as the senders of the warning; moreover, some international organizations, including Europol or Interpol may be presented. In the case of Bundesnachrichtendienst Virus, the emblems of the German Federal Police and Europol are present.
According to Bundesnachrichtendienst Virus, you are suspected of viewing or storing prohibited material, including child pornography and adult pornography. The warning also says that you are believed to have breached the law of copyright, which is why the local authorities have locked the computer up. In order to avoid further legal actions, you are said to be obliged to pay a 100-euro-fine via Paysafecard, which is one of the online payment services that are used by the cyber schemers. In order to pay the fine, you are supposed to purchase a Paysafecard voucher and enter its code into the box in the warning. There is no guarantee that your computer will be unlocked, because, first, the PC is locked by online criminals, and, second, they only need your money.
The computer can be unlocked safely only when you install a program which is powerful enough to remove Bundesnachrichtendienst Virus, so we recommend that you use SpyHunter. This real-time security program will remove Bundesnachrichtendienst Virus and many other threats; what is more, with this spyware prevention tool on your PC, you will be able to browse the Internet safely and also save your time, because the software requires minimal interaction.
Other variants of Urausy, including Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police Virus and Cybercrime Politie Nederland Virus have been spread for the same reason as Bundesnachrichtendienst Virus, which is to get users’ money, so take action right now and install the recommended spyware to eliminate Bundesnachrichtendienst Virus from the PC. Follow the instruction given below to install the software in the right way; otherwise, it may be disabled by the Trojan.
How to remove Bundesnachrichtendienst Virus
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Reboot the PC.
- Get ready to tap the F8 key once the BIOS splash screen loads.
- Highlight the Safe Mode with Networking option using the up/down arrow keys.
- Press Enter.
- Open a browser and go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph to download SpyHunter.
- Install the application and remove Bundesnachrichtendienst Virus.
- Press the Windows key to get to the Start menu.
- Move the mouse to the lower right corner and select Settings.
- Click Change PC Settings.
- Select General.
- Under Advanced startup, click Start Now.
- Click Troubleshooting Options and select Startup Settings.
- Click on the Restart button.
- Press the F5 key.
- Download and install the recommended spyware removal tool.
- Launch a system scan to detect and remove the threat.
- Restart the computer.
- Once the BIOS splash screen loads, tap the F8 key.
- Highlight the Safe Mode with Networking option using the arrow keys and press Enter.
- Click Yes when the dialog box appears.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch the Run command.
- In the box given, type msconfig and click OK.
- Open the Startup tab.
- Click Disable All - > Apply.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Restart the PC and install the application.
In non-techie terms:
Bundesnachrichtendienst Virus is a dangerous computer infection which severely affects the performance of the PC in order to make you voluntarily pay €100 using Paysafecard. The full-screen warning is a scam, which you should remove from the PC as soon as you can. Follow the above instructions to implement the recommended spyware removal tool if you want to regain access to the system.