Do you know what Bueno Search Gqs.donedrive.net virus is?
Bueno Search Gqs.donedrive.net virus is a browser hijacker that modifies your browser settings. When you are infected with this application, your home page is changed for buenosearch.com. A lot of computer securtiy experts are not inclined to consider Bueno Search Gqs.donedrive.net virus a browser hijacker, because it does not enter computer system surreptitiously. However, considering the fact that users are not happy with their home pages changed all of a sudden, it is clear why it is strongly recommended to remove Bueno Search Gqs.donedrive.net virus from target computers.
The most alarming thing about this application is the fact that it is directly related to Delta-Search. Delta-Search encompasses an entire family of potentially unwanted applications, most of which come bundled with freeware. For example, even Babylon Toolbar and Conduit Family browser extensions are known to be related to Delta-Search. Such wide connections mean that Bueno Search Gqs.donedrive.net virus can enter the PC in various ways.
Bueno Search Gqs.donedrive.net virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
It may obviously be downloaded from its own server, although the official download link (hxxp://dl.cdn-services.com/site/files/prtnrp/BuenoSearch/BuenoSearchTB.exe) suggests that the hyperlink is most probably embedded in an ad or a text in an associated website. Also, the application is known to be travelling with other programs and even adware applications. Hence, it is always important to keep track of what programs you install on your computer – more often than not users are informed about the oncoming system modifications, but they simply overlook the information, as they skip the software setup steps.
Consequently, one can hardly call Bueno Search Gqs.donedrive.net virus a browser hijacker as technically a user ALLOWS for the application to be installed, but then again it employs really intrusive techniques to get into the system, and it cannot be ignored.
Do not get shocked when your default home page is changed to buenosearch.com. It is not a dangerous website, although you are also not advised to make use of its search function. This website, as well as Bueno Search Toolbar, is tracking your web browsing habits in order to generate a custom string of commercial ads. Take note of flash commercial advertisements on the home page. They are displayed in order to generation financial profit to other associated web pages.
Technically, Bueno Search Gqs.donedrive.net virus is not overtly dangerous, but it does present a list of security issues one cannot ignore. For example, this application is related to too many potentially unwanted programs that are known to be sometimes used in malware distribution. Hence, Bueno Search Gqs.donedrive.net virus may also sooner or later become responsible (albeit indirectly) for infecting your system with malware.
To protect your system and your personal data, you need to remove Bueno Search Gqs.donedrive.net virus from your computer right now. Follow the instructions below to uninstall applications brought to you by Bueno Search Gqs.donedrive.net virus, and then run a full system scan with SpyHunter free scanner. In case any other dangerous programs are detected, invest in a licensed antimalware tool and remove them automatically.
Remove Bueno Search from PC
- Move mouse cursor to the bottom right of the screen.
- When Charms bar appears, click Settings and go to Control panel.
- Open Uninstall a program and remove Bueno Search Toolbar.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and remove Bueno Search Toolbar.
- Open Start menu and go to Control Panel.
- Select Add or remove programs and uninstall Bueno Search Toolbar.
Modify browser settings
- Press Alt+X and click Internet options.
- Open Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Mark Delete personal settings and press Reset.
- When reset is complete click Close.
- Click Firefox button and go to Help.
- Press Troubleshooting information and click Reset Firefox on a new tab.
- Press Reset Firefox on pop-up dialog box.
- When reset is complete click Finish.
- Press Alt+F and go to Settings.
- Select Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Change your home page address and click OK.
- Select Manage search engines under Search.
- Set a new default search engine, delete buenosearch.com and press Done.
In non-techie terms:
Bueno Search Gqs.donedrive.net virus is a potentially unwanted program that modifies your browser settings and exposes you to potential security threats. Remove Bueno Search Gqs.donedrive.net virus right now and safeguard your computer against similar infections.