Do you know what Bsaving Coupons is?
It has been noticed that once Bsaving Coupons add-on is downloaded on one browser, the remaining ones are affected as well. The biggest changes can be seen within Google Chrome, as its home page is switched to “chrome://newtab”. Of course, this is a modification which you can change with a few simple steps. However, if you do not remove the add-on altogether, its developers will keep tracking your personal browsing sessions and recording private information. Even though this activity is not illegal, you should be extremely cautious about programs which could collect sensitive information.
How to remove Bsaving Coupons manually from your computer?
- Right-click on the Metro UI start screen.
- Select All apps -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the program you want to delete and select Uninstall.
- Open the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the item you wish to remove and select Uninstall.
- Open the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the unwanted program and click Remove.
Delete from the browsers
- Launch a browser and open the Tools menu (simultaneously tap Alt+T).
- Manage Add-ons -> Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click on bSaving and select Disable.
- Launch a browser and simultaneously tap Ctrl+Shift+A.
- In the Add-ons Manager navigate to the menu on the left and select Extensions.
- Navigate to the unwanted add-on and click on the Disable button placed on its right.
- Launch a browser and open the Chrome menu (simultaneously tap Alt+F).
- Move the cursor over Tools and click on Extensions.
- Find the unwanted add-on, click on the trash icon and select Remove.
- Now click on Settings (menu on the left).
- Go to On Startup, mark “Open a specific page”, click Set pages, then enter an address of the preferred startup page and click OK.
In non-techie terms:
Bsaving Coupons screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
You may want to delete Bsaving Coupons because this browser extension can breach your virtual privacy. Even though the application is not malignant, you should be careful with programs which can track browsing sessions and leak registered data to third parties.