Do you know what BlueSprig Toolbar is?
If you have downloaded an application from bluesprig.com or bluesprig.mybrowserbar.com, it is very likely that you will notice BlueSprig Toolbar added to your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. The browser plugin itself might seem very useful because it enables computer users to access Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Twitter, and other places on the web. On top of that, it will allow you to listen to the radio. Unfortunately, BlueSprig Toolbar is not as perfect as it might seem at first sight. The researchers of spyware-techie.com have tested this software in their internal lab and found out that there is a slight possibility that it will cause you some security-related problems. Therefore, we suggest that you delete BlueSprig Toolbar and replace it with a more reliable application.BlueSprig Toolbar screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
It has been observed that BlueSprig Toolbar might provide you with sponsored links and some kind of ads. On top of that, it will change your default search engine to Yahoo, if you install it rather carelessly and agree with the changes without even wanting to do that. Even though the aforementioned search provider is completely reliable, there is still a slight possibility that it will be modified and you will be provided with third-party links. In most cases, they are incorporated among normal search results and it is rather hard to distinguish them.
BlueSprig Toolbar usually travels bundled with other suspicious applications; thus, if you have already detected this software on your system, there is a possibility that your computer contains other undesirable applications as well. It might be rather difficult to detect and remove them all, which is why we recommend investing in an automatic malware remover, for instance, SpyHunter. It will delete BlueSprig Toolbar in a blink of an eye and you will not have to worry about future infections.
How to get rid of BlueSprig Toolbar
- Click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the software that you wish to erase.
- Click the Remove button.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Open the menu.
- Locate Control Panel and access it.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the undesirable program.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Tap the Windows key + R.
- Type in control panel into the command line. Click OK.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Locate the suspicious application on the list. Select it.
- Click Uninstall to delete it.
- Launch your browser and tap Alt+T.
- Select Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab.
- Click Reset.
- Tick a checkbox alongside Delete personal settings.
- Click the Reset button again.
- Open your browser and tap Alt+H straightaway.
- Select Troubleshooting Information from the Help menu.
- Click the Reset Firefox button.
- Click Reset Firefox again.
- Launch your Chrome browser and tap Alt+F.
- When the menu opens, select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Select Reset browser settings.
- Click Reset when the dialog box appears.
In non-techie terms:
If you have eliminated BlueSprig Toolbar by using our manual removal instructions, you should know that it is still advisable to scan the system with a trustworthy malware remover because other infections might be silently residing on your system. You might not even suspect that you have them on the system because they are capable of camouflaging themselves.