Do you know what Blockit Ads are?
Blockit is an advertisement supported program which is meant to guarantee secure web browsing on your Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera or Safari browsers. The tool has been designed to block websites related to adult content, and so there is no surprise that it is marketed for parents who want to protect their children. If you install the application, both children and adults will be exposed to a different kind of threat – third party advertisements. This is the main reason why we strongly suggest having Blockit Ads deleted. Do you know how to identify which advertisements belong to the program or how to remove them? This report explains it all.Blockit Ads screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
You need to eliminate unreliable advertisements to ensure that you do not face potential risks every time you decide to browse the web. In order to remove Blockit ads from the browsers you need to delete the advertisement supported program running on the PC. Note that this application could run on the operating system alongside other unreliable programs which may require removal. Luckily, there is a way to delete all of them at once. All you have to do is install an automatic malware remover. If you think you are ready, you can try to remove Blockit manually. The instructions presented below will help you delete undesirable software from the Windows operating system.
Delete undesirable software
Delete from Windows XP:
- Click the Start button on the left of the Task Bar to open a user menu.
- Select Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Now select Change or Remove Programs and Remove the undesirable application.
Delete from Windows Vista/Windows 7:
- Move to the Task Bar at the bottom of the screen and click the Start menu icon.
- Open the Control Panel and click Uninstall a program (under Programs).
- Right-click and Uninstall the application you wish to remove from the PC.
Delete from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI menu, right-click to open a pane below and select All apps.
- In the opened menu select Control Panel and then move to Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the program you wish to remove and select the Uninstall button.
In non-techie terms:
The manual Blockit Ads removal is not a simple task. The instructions presented above will help you delete the undesirable program from the PC; however, certain registry entries and files, or even other potentially unreliable software, might remain on the PC. Make sure you remove all adware components so that the disturbing pop-up and banner offers would be eliminated. If you are struggling with the task, simply install reliable Windows security software which could protect the operating system and delete existing malware.