Do you know what BetterBrowse is?
Have you noticed various advertisements popping-up while you are browsing the web? You should be aware that you might have BetterBrowse adware onto your system. This product of Super Web LLC works very similarly as SquirrelWeb, Kozaka, and Monarimo, which means that you should be careful with all of them if you want to avoid various advertisements. Even though this software claims to be able to enhance your browsing experience and provide you with the most useful tools for searching the web and finding the best prices, you should not trust it because it will probably interfere with your browsing activities and might expose you to malicious software.
Our specialists recommend that you avoid various advertisements for one main reason. It has been observed that BetterBrowse might lead you to potential threats and advertisements are the biggest perpetrators in this case. When you click on any of the promotions that you notice, you are usually redirected to some particular websites whose content is unknown. There is a possibility that this content is malicious as well. As you can see, there are plenty of chances to infect your computer and you can reduce them by deleting BetterBrowse from your system.
Furthermore, our specialists have made an assumption that BetterBrowse might come onto your computer through bundled downloads mainly as the download on its official website is not working. We have a tip for those who want to avoid similar programs in the future: you should always select custom installation and make sure that you have unmarked all those elements that seem unnecessary or unfamiliar. This advice will help you to avoid a bunch of software that comes in a bundle.
You have a right to remove BetterBrowse from your computer whenever you wish. You can do that manually and you are welcome to use the instructions that we have provided for you. If you are a less experienced computer user, you can acquire a reliable antimalware tool, for instance, SpyHunter which will definitely remove this adware and leave no possibilities for other threats to enter the system.
- Open the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the program from the list and then click the Remove button.
Windows Vista and 7
- Click the Start button and then click the Control Panel icon.
- Select Uninstall a program and then right-click on the unwanted application.
- Select Uninstall to remove it from the system.
- Access the Metro UI menu.
- Start typing “Control Panel” and select its icon.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click on the useless program.
- Click the Uninstall button.
In non-techie terms:
BetterBrowse is classified as an adware program because it tends to show various advertisements once installed onto the system. As it might violate your privacy and lead you to infections, you should remove it from your system the moment you notice its existence.
Aliases: Better Browse.
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking the downloaded file. Follow the on-screen instructions
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect threats