Do you know what Akkreditivsearch.net is?
If you find your web searches redirected to Akkreditivsearch.net, it is possible that your operating system has been infected with a browser hijacker. This type of an infection may be infiltrated onto the personal computer via bundled downloads, spam email attachments, P2P file sharing and other security vulnerabilities. Unfortunately, it is unlikely you would catch the infection on your own prior to the first rerouting occurrence. Despite this, if you notice that your computer is running slower without any reason – you should employ a reliable spyware scanner to inspect your PC. Overall, you should remove Akkreditivsearch.net related malware as soon as you notice unauthorized rerouting to this suspicious source.
The questionable Akkreditivsearch.net is represented as a “global search engine”; however, it certainly does not work like one. As you visit this site, you can either type in keywords into the search box or you can browse accordingly to listed categories (e.g Careers, Entertainment, Shopping and Computers). Under each of these categories you are listed with further options, like Buy Computer, Buy Notebook, Discount Laptop, etc. Once you click on them – you are lured into clicking on such websites as porno-online.com or ads4adult.com. Needless to say, you should not click on any of the provided search results because this could be used to drop malware which you will need to remove.
As research shows, it is also likely to have you search engine and home page changed to Akkreditivsearch.net once this browser hijacker takes over the PC. Below are the instructions which will help you restore the settings. Note that you should install automatic removal software to delete running infections. Are you not sure about their existence? Install a free spyware scanner SpyHunter top inspect the
1. Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+T and click on Manage Add-ons.
2. Click on Search Providers from the menu on the left and Remove Akkreditivsearch.net.
3. Go back to Tools and click on Internet Options.
4. Change the Home Page, which is located under the General tab, and click OK.
1. Launch your browser, simultaneously tap Alt+T and click on Options.
2. Click on the General tab, modify the Home Page and click OK.
3. Navigate to the top right corner of the browser and click on the drop down menu placed on the left of the search box. Select Manage Search Engines.
4. Click on Akkreditivsearch.net and then hit the Remove button displayed below.
1. Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+F and click on Settings.
2. Under On Startup select “Open a specific or set of pages” and click Set pages.
3. Select “x” for the unwanted search engine and Add a new one. Click OK.
4. Under Search click on Manage search engines and click “x” on Akkreditivsearch.net. Click OK.
In non-techie terms:
If you care about your own virtual security – you need to terminate your browsing activities when you notice unauthorized redirecting to Akkreditivsearch.net. Additionally, implement automatic removal tools to scan your PC and delete running infections. Note that legally acquired tools will also protect you in the future.
Aliases: Akkreditivsearch Redirect