Do you know what 1SaleADay is?
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Do you know how 1SaleADay managed to slither into your personal computer? If you have researched and downloaded it yourself, you must have used the services of a third-party software distributor. Otherwise, it could have been offered to you as a great addition to other applications of your choice. Either way, it is likely that 1SaleADay has been installed packaged with other programs. If you can identify all of these applications and you are sure that they are harmless, you may get away without having them removed. Of course, if you are not familiar with this software, you should delete it without postponement. All in all, we are mostly concerned about the removal of 1SaleADay. This browser extension runs tracking cookies, sends collected data using silent Internet connections, and displays irritating, intrusive pop-up coupons. You will disable this activity only if you remove 1SaleADay.
Our malware researchers suggest that getting 1SaleADay removed is quite important. If you get rid of the advertisement-supported program, you will close the security backdoors which could be used by any unreliable party. We suggest installing an automatic malware remover to delete 1SaleADay from the system. If you choose the manual 1SaleADay removal, it is likely that you will need to delete leftovers. This is not a simple task to even experienced Windows users.
Delete 1SaleADay from Windows
Delete from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen to open a new pane and click All apps.
- In the Apps menu select Control Panel and then click Uninstall a program.
- Locate the program you want to remove, right-click it and select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Navigate to the Taskbar and click the Start (Windows logo) button.
- Select Control Panel to open a different menu and click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the program you have chosen to remove and select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Navigate to the left of the Taskbar and click Start to open a use menu.
- Select Control Panel and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Identify the undesirable program, select it and click the Remove button.
Remove 1SaleADay from browsers
Remove from Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome and simultaneously tap Alt+F to open a menu on the right.
- Select Tools, click Extensions and find the add-on named 1SaleADay.
- Click the recycle bin icon on the right of the add-on and select Remove.
Remove from Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer and simultaneously tap Alt+T (Tools menu).
- Select Manage Add-ons and then click Toolbars and Extensions.
- Find the undesirable browser add-on, click it and select Disable.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox and simultaneously tap Ctrl+Shift+A on the keyboard.
- As the Add-ons Manager menu opens in a new tab – click Extensions.
- Find the undesirable add-on and click the linked Remove button.
In non-techie terms:
1SaleADay is an extension for your web browsers. Even though the application is not promoted via an official website, it may be promoted alongside third-party applications presented by one unifying installer. If you have installed adware together with other unfamiliar applications, we recommend that you remove 1SaleADay first and then proceed with the removal of other unfamiliar programs. If the additionally installed programs have corrupted the PC and you cannot operate it in a regular manner, you should follow the instructions below.